America’s Financial Apocalypse remains as the most accurate, comprehensive and insightful book predicting a depression for the U.S. even nearly ten years after it was first published in 2006.
In fact, we believe this book will remain very relevant for another twenty years. This is specifically why Mike has not even bothered to write another book related to this topic; he already covered everything.
Others feel the need to release 2.0 versions of their book because they missed so much and got so many things wrong the first time.These are the same guys who are in the bok writing business. They come up with new versions of the same books every year or similar books with the same nonsesnical theme. These guys are not only hustlers. They are a joke so much as figures like Kim Kardashian.
Some financial professionals spend all of their time marketing. Others spend all of their time doing research. In the end, the track record is the only thing that matters. Most people fall for marketing scams because they lack the basic intellect required to think clearly. After all, marketing scams are what have made corporations like McDonalds, Subway and Starbucks so large.
The following is only a VERY SMALL and PARTIAL LIST of accurate forecasts and insights from America's Financial Apocalypse (2006).
Because we do not have the time to go through the book and list more, if you feel there are some important additions to this list, please email us with your entry and page number.
In this book, Mike...
(1) Predicted the collapse of the commodities bubble in 2008/2009 and told readers that would be the time to buy - Chapter 14
(2) Warned that the credit rating agencies were passing AAA ratings to risky mortgage debt – p. 219
(3) Warned of the lack of adequate regulatory authority over the MBS market positioned it for a massive collapse – p. 222
(4) Predicted a mortgage-related derivatives meltdown resulting in losses in the trillions of dollars – p. 221
(5) Predicted the banks would suffer due to the implosion of the MBS market – p. 223
(6) Warned that once the MBS market collapsed it would lead to a massive sell-off in global stock markets - p. 223
(7) Advised readers to short LEND, FRE, NFI, FMN, FRE, banks and homebuilders (Cashing in on the Real Estate Bubble)- Chapter 12
(8) Predicted that Fannie and Freddie would be bailed out by taxpayers – p. 221
(9) Predicted real estate prices would decline by 30%-35% on average (50-60% in certain regions) – p. 223
"I would estimate at its bottom, the deflation of the housing bubble will cause a 35 percent correction for the average home. And in “hot spots” such as Las Vegas, Northern and Southern California, and South Florida, home prices could plummet by 50 to 60 percent of their peak values." (Cashing in on the Real Estate Bubble) --pp. 67-8
(10) Predicted Dow 6500 - Chapter 16, pp. 336-342
(11) Warned that the collapse of the real estate bubble and stock market would lead to the “Poor Effect” – p. 201
(12) Provided exhaustive evidence of a massive real estate bubble ready to burst – Chapter 10 – the most exhaustive and insightful analysis anywhere
(13) Warned that GM and GE would also collapse due to the real estate implosion – p. 223
(14) Warned of the implosion of the ABS market – p. 223
(15) Presented irrefutable evidence there would be a depression – Entire Book
(16) Predicted there would be a "New Deal" – p. 346
(17) Warned about the entitlements tsunami that would lead to massive tax hikes -- Chapter 11
(18) Detailed "free trade" as America's #1 chronic macroeconomic problem - numerous chapters
(19) Addressed healthcare as the second biggest long-term problem faced by America and detailed the problems - Chapter 7
(20) Recommended gold and silver - Chapter 17
(21) Advised investors to trade the volatility of gold rather than buy and hold – p. 381
(22) Advised investors to invest in oil trusts as a way to deal with the high volatility of oil - Chapters 17 and 18
(23) Recommended going to cash and waiting for the disaster - Chapter 17
(24) Mentioned the possibility that the Fed would intentionally create massive inflation in order to pay off the huge national debt – p. 362
(25) Provided a generic asset allocation for conservative, moderate and aggressive investors – in each case, Cash was the #1 asset (so they would be able to buy after the market crashed). p. 383
Other assets recommended were oil trusts, gold, silver, Chinese funds (note my warning that China’s economy would correct, indicating a time to buy below), healthcare, TIPS, Dollar hedge with the euro – p. 383
(26) Predicted an inflationary depression followed by brief periods of deflation if things got really bad (we experienced high inflation during the first half of 2008 and deflation during Q4, 2008) -- Chapters 16 and 17
(27) Discussed effective ways to manage risk – pp. 376-385
(28) Detailed how the government manipulates economic data (GDP, inflation, unemployment) and WHY - Chapter 11
(29) Explained how gold was a hedge against deflation, not inflation – pp. 360-362 -- he followed up on this in detail to help the sheep who are being taken by the gold bugs despite the fact that he forecast gold to soar to above $1400 and perhaps $2000 in this book.
(30) Explained how America today (2006) shared many similarities to pre-depression America – Chapter 16, pp. 343-346
(31) Warned of the possibility of China dumping U.S. Treasuries or using this threat for economic (such as unfair trade and currency manipulation) and political leverage pp. 308-309, 312
(32) Explained how corporate America is destroying the middle class – Chapter 12, pp. 322-325, 257-262
(33) Detailed America’s two-decade period of declining living standards – pp. 243-248
(34) Explained how the SEC permits legalized insider trading via corporate executives and corporations – pp. 255-256
(35) Proved how the economy under Bush was a disaster and was set to implode – Chapter 15
(36) Explained how the SEC is useless and serves as a partner in crime with Wall Street – Chapter 12
(37) Explained how the dollar is backed by oil and how the Saudis have a huge amount of control of the fate of the U.S. economy, pp. 310-311
(38) Predicted that most baby boomers would never be able to retire due to the stock market collapse – Chapters 8 and 13
(39) Exposed the myths and discussed the real problems with Social Security – increased dependence and loss of buying power – Chapter 8
(40) Exposed the fraud behind the for-profit college system
(41) Detailed America's wealth and income disparity (the media only started talking about this in 2010)
(42) Provided a rough asset allocation guideline (via table) showing specific sectors relative to the type of investor (e.g. conservative, moderate and aggressive). - Chapter 18
(43) Recommended trading the volatility in gold and silver via ETFs - Chapter 17
(44) Discussed how to protect against inflation and deflation - Chapter 18
(45) Discussed investment opportunities in healthcare, alternative healthcare, oil, alternative energy, precious metals and emerging markets - Chapter 17 & 18
“…the U.S. might continue its trend towards inflation merely due to continued high oil prices and weakness of the dollar. And only after some disaster such as a Fannie Mae blowup might deflation appear. Regardless of the magnitude of any economic correction, the next decade or two more will most certainly be characterized by extreme inflation. A severe catastrophe might usher in a deflationary period as an after-effect, but only after inflation has caused significant damage. Thus, the possibility of deflation will most likely be determined by the sequence of events, as well as the extent of the economic correction, while high inflation is a virtual certainty.”
Source: America’s Financial Apocalypse: How to Profit from the Next Great Depression (2006)
Has there ever been another investment book like this? Probably not.
Some Videos Showing Stathis' Track Record:
We publish four (4) monthly research publications which provide the highest quality analysis found anywhere.
MARKET FORECASTER (partial list; check this link for more)
Market Guidance: Past, Present And Future (pre-newsletter, also see America's Financial Apocalypse)
COMMODITIES, CURRENCIES & PRECIOUS METALS FORECASTER
WTI & Brent Crude:*
Henry Hub Natural Gas:*
Gold & Silver:*
Mike Stathis is the leading expert on the economic collapse.
He has enabled his clients to profit big BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the collapse.
No One in the world can match his track record from 2006 to current and he has backed that claim with a $100,000 guarantee.
The first thing you might want to do before continuing is to watch the video on this page. CLICK HERE.
Global Economic Analysis & Forecasts (excerpts):
US Market Forecasts (excerpts):
Emerging Markets Forecasts:**
Note that our emerging market forecasts are just as accurate as our US market forecasts but we just have not had enoughh time to create and post excerpts showing our spectacular accuracy. We hope to devote more time for this task in the future.
Note that our commodities are just as accurate as our US market forecasts but we just have not had enough time to create and post excerpts showing our spectacular accuracy. We hope to devote more time for this task in the future.
WTI & Brent Crude:*
Note that our commodities forecasts are just as accurate as our US market forecasts but we just have not had enough time to create and post excerpts showing our spectacular accuracy. We hope to devote more time for this task in the future.
Henry Hub Natural Gas:*
Note that our natural gas forecasts are just as accurate as our US market forecasts but we just have not had enough time to create and post excerpts showing our spectacular accuracy. We hope to devote more time for this task in the future.
Gold & Silver:*
The following material will be posted only after the relevance has largely passed in order to preserve and protect the edge afforded to those who subscribe to our research.
The following list contains only a tiny portion of accurate macroeconomic forecasts and predictions made by Mike Stathis (verified by published research):*
* These forecasts do not include the accuracy of market forecasts and securities guidance provided in the research. This list is subject to change via addition, deletion or editing of any entries at any time as new forecasts have been identified and/or we spot errors and omissions.
Newsletter Performance Highlights:
Video Presentation Highlights:
The links discussing the results of the video presentations above pertain to two video series published in April 2012 – “20 Stocks Over $100” and “60 Stocks Poised for HUGE Moves”
Note: several additional winners from these presentations that have not been included here for lack of time.
In the past, we also gave away some nice freebies as well:
Copyrights © 2017 All Rights Reserved AVA investment analytics